• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Ad Layout Work

texomakid

Master of the Pit
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Aug 6, 2017
Ok I'm not happy. After being bombed with Jeff's Videos over the last couple of days my wife is at the store now buying all the ingredients to make the smoked snack mix. So, when I have to go buy new pants on Friday because I ate a whole tray of Jeff's smoked snack mix I'm gonna send the bill to someone in Tulsa. These subliminal messages must be STOPPED! :emoji_laughing: :emoji_laughing:

Man that stuff looks good - and the ad's are now gone from my forum experience.
Happy Thanksgiving gang!

TulsaJeff

Smoke Whisperer
Staff member
Administrator
OTBS Member
Joined Jun 28, 2005
Ok I'm not happy. After being bombed with Jeff's Videos over the last couple of days my wife is at the store now buying all the ingredients to make the smoked snack mix. So, when I have to go buy new pants on Friday because I ate a whole tray of Jeff's smoked snack mix I'm gonna send the bill to someone in Tulsa. These subliminal messages must be STOPPED! :emoji_laughing: :emoji_laughing:

Man that stuff looks good - and the ad's are now gone from my forum experience.
Happy Thanksgiving gang!
If you’re ever in the Tulsa area, let me know and I will buy you a new pair of pants at Costco🤣

gmc2003

Epic Pitmaster
OTBS Member
Joined Sep 15, 2012
TulsaJeff TulsaJeff I'm not complaining, but I'm not even getting an add along the bottom of the page. I just get a blank advertisement space. It's about an 1.25" high and runs across the full length of the page. It just sits there, and I can't close it.

I'm not a paying member, but I also don't want you to pay for something your not receiving.

Chris

TulsaJeff

Smoke Whisperer
Staff member
Administrator
OTBS Member
Joined Jun 28, 2005
TulsaJeff TulsaJeff I'm not complaining, but I'm not even getting an add along the bottom of the page. I just get a blank advertisement space. It's about an 1.25" high and runs across the full length of the page. It just sits there, and I can't close it.

I'm not a paying member, but I also don't want you to pay for something your not receiving.

Chris
Chris, thank you for letting me know about that.

I have let the ad company know about that and they are telling me that since we just changed our ad layout, it may take a few days for all of the ad spots to sync up and populate properly.

I'll keep an eye on those and let them know if it's not better by Friday.

chopsaw

Epic Pitmaster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Dec 14, 2013
Nice full width page for me . Looks really good . The rest of the current info at the bottom of the page now .
Really nice layout .

gmc2003

Epic Pitmaster
OTBS Member
Joined Sep 15, 2012
I'm starting to get Ad's on the bottom strip now, but they disappear after a few seconds.

Chris

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.