• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Ad Layout Work

TNJAKE

Smoking Guru
SMF Premier Member
Joined Nov 26, 2019
Ads are gone but are the videos of Jeff here to stay for premier members?

pc farmer

Epic Pitmaster
Staff member
Administrator
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Feb 17, 2013
My adds are back so they must still be dickin with it

JckDanls 07

Smoking Guru
OTBS Member
Group Lead
Joined Sep 10, 2011
Jeff... What's the chances of getting the video (bottom right corner) moved up the page about a half inch or so... This way the up/down arrows are still usable ??

Thanks ...

TulsaJeff

Smoke Whisperer
Staff member
Administrator
OTBS Member
Joined Jun 28, 2005
Jeff... What's the chances of getting the video (bottom right corner) moved up the page about a half inch or so... This way the up/down arrows are still usable ??

Thanks ...
Keith, I will let them know.. I assume this is mobile? What device and browser are you using?

jcam222

Smoking Guru
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Jun 13, 2017
These ads are to me very minor, LOL I swear on some of the food blogs i peruse for recipe ideas the numbers of pop ups and videos and other monetized clicks is mind numbing haha

JckDanls 07

Smoking Guru
OTBS Member
Group Lead
Joined Sep 10, 2011
Sorry Jeff... On laptop using Chrome... Thanks Bub.. I use the arrows all the time ...

TulsaJeff

Smoke Whisperer
Staff member
Administrator
OTBS Member
Joined Jun 28, 2005
Good news… The ad issue is fixed however there will be some lag time since this involves the browser cache.

Over the next several hours you should start seeing the ads and videos go away if you are a premier member.

Let me know if you have further questions about this.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.