Ad Layout Work

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

TulsaJeff

Smoke Whisperer
Original poster
Staff member
Administrator
OTBS Member
Jun 28, 2005
Tulsa, OK
We are messing with the ad layout today and you may see some weird stuff happening.. please be patient and we will get this all worked out. This is especially for those of you who pay to NOT see any ads.

I appreciate your patience and it should be all good shortly.

Jeff Thanks I was just getting ready to post about them. Have a Happy T-Day
Richie

Glad I scrolled down far enough to see this... thought I was gonna have to get out the hammer and adjust my phone! :emoji_blush:
And have a happy Thanksgiving!

Ryan

Ha ha Ryan, I to was just about to get XXXXXX can't say it. I am glad I looked in the home list also

David

PS: no problem Jeff glad that's it. Now that I know all is good in my little world, lol

Reactions: 912smoker
I hoi can't even type trying to miss ads and videspe ther still working on it . L

Thanks Jeff!!
I just PM'd you a few minutes ago, before I saw this.
No big deal so far---I'm just getting your Peach-Dump cake playing on my screen continuously.

Bear

Still working on this.. hope to have this completed very soon!

Thanks Jeff!!
I just PM'd you a few minutes ago, before I saw this.
No big deal so far---I'm just getting your Peach-Dump cake playing on my screen continuously.

Bear

The new ad layout will be a little different but based on what I've seen on the Smoking-Meat.com site, it's a lot smoother, less screen jumping, etc.

And of course, those of you who are premier members don't have to worry about any of that anyway😀

Don't blame me if you find yourself wanting some peach dump cake really bad LOL

The new ad layout will be a little different but based on what I've seen on the Smoking-Meat.com site, it's a lot smoother, less screen jumping, etc.

And of course, those of you who are premier members don't have to worry about any of that anyway😀

I foresee many pics dump cakes in the future! But seems chopsaw chopsaw is talking in tongues... or pig Latin lol!

Ryan

• Haha
Reactions: GATOR240 and TNJAKE

LOL---That Peach-Dump Cake is already looking Mighty Tasty from here at The Den!!

Bear

That's what I figured was affecting your typing---I'm making Jeff's Snack Mix now---I saw this one in my Email the other day.

Bear
You and me both! Watched that video... never thought about adding chicken in a biscuit to trail mix...it looked really good!

Ryan

We are messing with the ad layout today and you may see some weird stuff happening.. please be patient and we will get this all worked out. This is especially for those of you who pay to NOT see any ads.

I appreciate your patience and it should be all good shortly.

I will send you the bill for everything I end up buying due to adds. Just kidding :P

No issue, do what you have to. I'll manage :)

I made Jeff's Peach Dump cake a couple of weeks ago and it's was devoured by the family in no time ! Great recipe and your family will be thankful for the video playing lol

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Clicky