Account Ranks

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Nshamy

Fire Starter
Original poster
May 26, 2020
Salt Lake City, Utah
Just wondering how the account ranks work in relation to using the forums?

P.S. Speaking of fourms, been a great experience here, so far. Awesome community.

Nshamy Nshamy

Reactions: Nshamy
Welcome Nick!!
Glad to have you with us!
You don't say where you're from in your profile----Does that Handle stand for "Neshaminy"?

Bear

Welcome Nick!!
Glad to have you with us!
You don't say where you're from in your profile----Does that Handle stand for "Neshaminy"?

Bear
Thanks for the welcome Bear!
It stands for my first initial and last name. I'm from Utah. Glad you mentioned my profile, I need to do some work there.

Rank means nothing other than your post count. OTBS is an honor & that will come with your submitting threads on your cooks & your knowledge & help to others. This is an honor bestowed on a few people every year. So get involved & you may be a canadate for next years OTBS nominees.
Al

Reactions: Nshamy
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky