ABT'S with Sweet banana Peppers

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

HalfSmoked

Epic Pitmaster
Original poster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Jun 11, 2015
Maryland Eastern Shore
Just picked my first peppers of this year and when you have peppers it's time for ABT'S.
Very simple and easy.

The collection of peppers

IMG_0530.jpg

Remove the seeds and white membrane

IMG_0531.jpg

All ready for the next step

IMG_0532.jpg

Mixed cream cheese with some Tony's

IMG_0533.jpg

Peppers filled with cream cheese mixture

IMG_0534.jpg

Bacon was to think to stretch and so I just layer a strip on top of the peppers in the smoker and ready to go. Note there is no water in the pan there to catch the drippings from the bacon.

IMG_0535.jpg

Only took about and 1 1/2 at 225

IMG_0536.jpg

Thanks for stopping by and taking a look. They were very tasty. A great practice for this years up coming Pa Gathering Sept 27 - 29th

Warren

Nice looking ABTs. Gives me another use for banana peppers besides as a grinder topping.

Point for sure
Chris

Reactions: NU2SMOKE
Nice job Warren, we love ABT's. Going to have to try the sweet banana peppers, we usually just use jalapenos.

I had these at the gathering. They are awesome. Hope HS makes them again.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky