ABT's Sierra Style

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

HangtownSmoker

Fire Starter
Original poster
Aug 25, 2018
Placerville, Ca
First time posting pics, so.....? First cook in the finished smoker, thought I would add some appetizers. Pretty simple; large jalapeños (deseeded/stemmed), 16oz. cream cheese, 9 oz. tube pork chorizo, 1 cup shredded Mexican blend cheese, some chopped cilantro and green onions. Brown chorizo in pan, kill heat and mix in CC without draining fat. Once blended stir in remaining ingredients. Stuff chilies using ziploc bag method, replace cutoff piece, and wrap in bacon. Should make around 20-24 ABT's. Smoked at 230 degrees for 2 1/2 hours over apple. Turned out delicious. The problem? I made a half recipe and kids friends showed. You know how that turned out....
IMG_0229.JPG

IMG_0230.JPG

IMG_0231.JPG

Looks like a winner to me. Nice Job

Point for sure.

Chris

The peṅos look great. what are the two round items on the bottom rack?

Thanks. Those are a couple pork sirloin tip roasts from Costco I had in the freezer. Made pulled pork sammies. Plus a tray of Dutch's Wicked Beans (with mods).

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky