ABT stuffing

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
My wife snuck this less fat cream cheese on my last time. Honostly, I really could not tell the difference.

1/3 Less Fat than Cream Cheese.....Neufchatel Cheese

Got it from Wal-Mart Great Value.
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif

I havve not tried smoking them yet, but I make my own italian sausage. I usually make my standard meatball mix but use 50-50 italian sausage & ground beef. I stuff my jalepenos with this & bake them for approx. 30 minutes. I'm definately going to have to try putting these things in the smoker.

My mix consists of:
Italian Sausage
Ground Beef
Eggs
Romano Cheese
Oregano
Basil
Black Pepper
Bread Crumbs

Cream Cheese, some shredded Cheddar (or like a mexi-mix) can of crab meat and old bay seasoning (probably a teaspoon or so). Wrap in Bacon. Smoke for 2+ at 225. I did find, the longer the smoke the more mellow the pepper, so if you want hotter, a little higher temp for less time.

Gonna try some other combo's now though.

I would like to see this thread given it's own location in the section called "Smoking Meat and Other Things" for easy reference. Any of the Moderators think it is worthy?

I just started messing around with these as well and I used cream cheese mixed with progresso itilian bread crumbs, minced onion, minced garlic, a hand full of cheddar, wrapped in bacon and OMG, THAT IS ALL I AT THAT NIGHT.

I smoke a fatty (not that kind) and stuff the peppers with cream cheese, crumbled smoked fatty, and some cheddar. Wrap it in bacon and smoke!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky