A little tenderloin

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

JLeonard

Epic Pitmaster
Original poster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Apr 17, 2020
Southaven, MS
Bryce wanted a bacon wrapped tenderloin. So here we go.
IMG_1423.jpeg

Two tenderloins got a mustard rub and some of Malcom’s honey rub then bacon wrapped. Upper left corner of pic is a piece of meat that was just hanging out with the tenderloins.
IMG_1424.jpeg

Onto the kettle with some cherry wood for smoke. Took it to IT OF 145 degrees.
IMG_1426.jpeg

Plated up with steamed broccoli with Parmesan cheese and a can of corn. Nothing fancy but it ate good.
Jim

Thank you Sir! I’d welcome you in a heartbeat. ive always cooked like I was feeding the neighborhood, trying to par it back for just two is even harder. Thankfully Bryces girlfriend can by after work and ate. Feeding her dad too!

Jim

Thank you Sir! I’d welcome you in a heartbeat. ive always cooked like I was feeding the neighborhood, trying to par it back for just two is even harder. Thankfully Bryces girlfriend can by after work and ate. Feeding her dad too!

Jim
That’s me too. I spread that around and feed anyone that wants to eat, I’m happy to.

Reactions: JLeonard
Wow Jim, a simple but comforting meal. The whole plate looks good but that tenderloin is just gorgeous. If I change my name to Bryce will you cook that for me?? :emoji_laughing:

Robert

I have to stop looking at these posts so early in the morning I am hungry as a bear now! Looks perfect Jim - I am salivating!!!

Way cool Jim. We must be on the same page. I smoked a tender last night also. No bacon and it doesn't look as good as yours. I wish I had remembered to wrap it up in bacon now. Great Job Jim.

Point for sure
Chris

Way cool Jim. We must be on the same page. I smoked a tender last night also. No bacon and it doesn't look as good as yours. I wish I had remembered to wrap it up in bacon now. Great Job Jim.

Point for sure
Chris
Thanks Chris, My bacon wrap need practice....But it did make for good eating.

Jim

Jim
Looks great Jim pork wrapped in pork, what could be better? I agree it is tough to do really nice meals for just two. IDK how Robert tx smoker tx smoker does it all the time!

Bryce wanted a bacon wrapped tenderloin. So here we go.
View attachment 676967

Two tenderloins got a mustard rub and some of Malcom’s honey rub then bacon wrapped. Upper left corner of pic is a piece of meat that was just hanging out with the tenderloins.
View attachment 676968
Onto the kettle with some cherry wood for smoke. Took it to IT OF 145 degrees.
View attachment 676969
Plated up with steamed broccoli with Parmesan cheese and a can of corn. Nothing fancy but it ate good.
Jim
I don't care for green veggies, but that looks awesome!

Jim
I hear you
Cutting back on cooks and what to cook is a lot more Challenging when only 2 of you. Still trying to adapt myself.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky