A little rare in the south

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
It went from the 40s and 50s last weekend with rain to snow on Monday. Ice then covered with 4" of snow. -1 the last two mornings and it's supposed to be in the 40s and 50s again this weekend.

So we're not the only ones that get crazy weather swings in the winter!

One day I'm in shorts and a tank and a couple of says later, I'm bundled up in fleece wearing two pairs of socks...and people are still wonder why we're all so :confused: down here!

We’ve been right around 50 the last few days. The local ski resort had to close for a few days until they got some new snow. It looks like winter may be coming back next week though.

It's letting up here in the next few days. Yesterday's high was 14 and today is supposed to be 27.

Yesterday our power went out for 3.5 hours, that starting to get scary. It was a transmission line failure; they said it affected 695 homes.

It's letting up here in the next few days. Yesterday's high was 14 and today is supposed to be 27.

Yesterday our power went out for 3.5 hours, that starting to get scary. It was a transmission line failure; they said it affected 695 homes.

Yup---We get the same as you get, but a day later.

Bear

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky