A Little Fun: Your Favorite T-Shirt (4 Pics)

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Some more:
20210217_193125.jpg
20210217_193143.jpg
20210217_193224.jpg
20210217_193239.jpg
20210217_193043.jpg

My wife thinks I drink too much. I tell her I drink just enough.

I also have a t-shirt problem. My wife is always complaining about how many I have and how old some of them are. I have a bunch that I've "collected" over a 34 year law enforcement career and also being a musician I always look for fun shirts to wear at gigs. I'm a big Blues Borthers fan, too and any time I'm near a House of Blues I stop in a grab whatever new ones they have. :emoji_sunglasses: :emoji_cop:
IMG_2323.jpg

IMG_2324.jpg

All of those are good ones. I have some ones I got over the years mostly at Concerts, so not really worth posting here. Plus not sure I can find them, lol.

Great shirts Robert! I might be bias but I tend to like the Grillfather shirt the best.

I figured you probably would :emoji_wink:

Almost better than the "Free Mustache Rides" shirt I sent Joe [ATTACH]485568[/ATTACH] xray for Christmas.

Rumor has it that he only wears that one when he goes to the trans bars :emoji_laughing:

Unfortunately I have nothing to share with you.... but.... I am ready to get a couple of t-shirts and just am waiting for more ideas!!!!

So did you see anything cool that you just can't live without?

First off great idea Robert! Should be really interesting !

Love the popcorn one and I do have the beer shirt in my inventory...somewhere.

Robert

I never pass up an opportunity to give her anything fart related now

That's just bad Jake, but great story. I loved it.

Here’s one that fits [ATTACH]485569[/ATTACH] SmokinVOLfan to a T (pun intended)

Joe, you're giving him far too much credit buddy :emoji_wink:

As a retired Asst. Track Manager in Mtce Dept for Short line railroad, these were available.

Thosew are cool!!! They could almost be biker themed shorts with the themes of the graphics. Awesome!!

Great Thread Robert ! Some good ones on here. Here are a few

Thanks for sharing. I have the 24 beers one but need to go find the rat's a$$ shirt. That's just too cool.

Robert

I bought four of these and three of the Biden shirts I wear them daily.

Absolutely love the Biden shirt. Need to find those somewhere

Here we go!

All great but the one about smashing sobriety is off the hook. I've been trying to do that since my early teens and have been personally successful :emoji_laughing:

Robert

• Haha
Reactions: forktender
I have quite a few t-shirts that I have gotten over the years. Sorry but they were all wrinkled. Somehow got all bunched up against each other on one side of the closet. This is probably my favorite BBQ shirt.

20190618_062340.jpg

I have worn this one out a few times during the pandemic and have gotten some good laughs and comments.

20210218_131812.jpg

Which kind of leads into this one which is always appropriate...
20210218_160155.jpg

Which also in turn leads into this one...

20210218_131637.jpg

And for those who didn't stay away...
20210218_160510.jpg

I have a t shirt subscription with Grunt Style. A veteran clothing company. They send a shirt every month. This was April's shirt
IMG_20210218_172325.jpg
IMG_20210218_172355.jpg

I've had a couple people get controversial about the violent potential on the back.....my reply was follow directions and you'll pay for your groceries unharmed

Notice the wuhan bat skeleton....lol

Some great shirts posted. I dont have them anymore, but working in various Bars as a Bouncer and Bartender in the early 80's i accumulated a hundred or so Liquor Promo Shirts. I really enjoyed working promo's with the Captain Morgan Girls! I used to have several pics of this nature, not me pictured here , one with no Costumes! .😉...JJ

captain-morgan-71362372ef3e9420.jpg

My Wife made me stop that kind of work,,,😢

Absolutely love the Biden shirt. Need to find those somewhere

All great but the one about smashing sobriety is off the hook. I've been trying to do that since my early teens and have been personally successful :emoji_laughing:

Robert
I bought them on Amazon Robert I have a few that aren't PC enough to post I'd get banned for sure for at least two of them.:emoji_sunglasses:

These shirts aren't ban worthy.
1614001865735.png

1614002761824.png
1614002167016.png

Last edited:
Some great shirts posted. I dont have them anymore, but working in various Bars as a Bouncer and Bartender in the early 80's i accumulated a hundred or so Liquor Promo Shirts. I really enjoyed working promo's with the Captain Morgan Girls! I used to have several pics of this nature, not me pictured here , one with no Costumes! .😉...JJ

View attachment 485652

My Wife made me stop that kind of work,,,😢
Damn!!!!
It looks like the old Captain must've been wearing his patch over both eyes when he picked the two on the outside.:emoji_anguished::emoji_astonished:🤪

"not me pictured here" You mean you're not the Capt? 😂

Most definitely not the Cali chapter.😜:emoji_sunglasses:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: MJB05615
I'm thinking the girl on the right was not hired for her looks!😀
That pic was just for reference. Actually the girls varied job to job. One time we were doing a Jager Promo. There was 3 girls, one girl was unbelievably Hot. Her husband was their manager and managed several adiditional models for events like Car and Boat Shows. He was totally not someone whom you would expect to be her hubby.. She was 5'11" gorgeous, all legs and a body to die for. He was a little guy, 5' and change, skinny with average looks. He was however, one of the nicest guys I ever met. Kind of guy you could hang out with, drinking beers around the Smoker talking Smack...JJ

I used to smoke ribs for 3 gal's that went from bar to bar doing lingerie shows they sold plates of ribs with scoop of coleslaw for $12 the plate consisted of 4 rib bones and the coleslaw. They sold out every time which blew me away at that price. They understood that they never got the ribs from me that they smoked them, and they paid me $3-400 cash every other week. (they bought the ribs) This lasted almost a year they were selling the ribs because of their looks mainly because back then my ribs were just okay. I just got tired of smoking 10 -15 racks of ribs every other week.
They were always trying to talk my wife to join them in their shows but being an old beer drinker that grew up in the area I knew way to many people and wasn't having my wife strutting around a bunch of drunks only wear'in her dainties. You wouldn't believe how much they made a night though it was crazy, almost enough for me to change my mind about my wife joining their crew.
(Even though they were legit though no hanky panky stuff going on out back)
Man, those were the days back in the 80s and 90s. 😂 😂 😂 👍

Last edited:
Reactions: Brokenhandle
I was at a resort in Puerto Vallarta a few years back, when the Modelo girls stopped by in their bikinis to pose for pics, and hand out free beers. All were about 18-21, and drop-dead gorgeous.
That was a good day.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky