A Glitch in the matrix

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

bmudd14474

Legendary Pitmaster
Original poster
Staff member
Administrator
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Jun 1, 2008
Florida
Well we were spring cleaning and as you can tell something didn't go right. We are working on fixing some things now to get it looking normal again. It will take a few days.

Sorry for the inconvenience

Thanks for all your hard work keeping the state going smooth.

Greatly appreciated!

In case you didn't know, starting a thread is impossible too.
You type the whole thing in, and when you try to enter the Title in the box, the page changes to some other page.

Bear

Working for me, looks normal again, but not getting email notifications again. Thanks for correcting this and all you and the admins do.

I have most of this fixed (I think).

Bearcarver Bearcarver check again and see if you can post threads now.. thanks!

OK Jeff,
I managed to get one posted (I think).
However some of the stuff on top of the box was still missing.
And when I tried to enter the title in it's box, it switched to another page, and I had to figure out how to get back to the posting page, but this time when I got back there, my title was there. Everything else seems to be there, but I didn't look that close yet. I'm going to proof read it now.

Thanks Jeff

Bear

BTW I still don't get any email alerts, since last Tuesday, but that's not as big a deal as the other stuff you're fixing.

Test attach image

Attachments

• fire-pit.jpg
    fire-pit.jpg
    110.9 KB · Views: 6
OK Jeff,
I managed to get one posted (I think).
However some of the stuff on top of the box was still missing.
And when I tried to enter the title in it's box, it switched to another page, and I had to figure out how to get back to the posting page, but this time when I got back there, my title was there. Everything else seems to be there, but I didn't look that close yet. I'm going to proof read it now.

Thanks Jeff

Bear

BTW I still don't get any email alerts, since last Tuesday, but that's not as big a deal as the other stuff you're fixing.
thanks for checking on that for me.. we are still tweaking and hopefully will have everything working like a well-oiled machine shortly:emoji_sunglasses:

Looks slightly narrower width wise and I cannot select for cut and paste but neither a huge deal.

hopefully will have everything working like a well-oiled machine shortly
Looks like everything is is back. Funny, but when I type a response the font is bigger but it goes back to small when I post reply. No biggie...
Bet you and your crew are ready for a cold one (or two) :emoji_relaxed:

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky