A Few Cheesecakes I've made

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
5 blocks cream cheese
16 oz sour cream
1 cup of sugar
teaspoon vanilla extract
3 eggs

2 Cups graham crackers..usually 2 packs
Pre bake the crust and a stick of melted butter.
BTW this makes a 10" cheesecake so less cream cheese if your making a smaller one and probably only 8 oz of sour cream. Most cheesecakes are about 8". I've honestly never made a 8" only ever used the 10" springform pan. Make sure all ingredients are at room temperature.

Mix the cream cheese first, then mix in the sour cream. After that is mixed well and smooth mix in the sugar vanilla, then mix in the eggs but only till they are just mixed in Don't want to over beat when the eggs are in. I bake mine on 300, some say it's ready when the center slightly wiggles but I look for a temperature of 156 or so around the center. 160 is the spot it needs to be but it will get there after sitting in the oven with the door open once it's around 156 or so.

Last edited:
I had to give it a LIKE. I have been inspired. So many flavor variations that I never would have thought of. Now I'm thinking of a few new ones. I gotta start looking into some of these and nail down the basics of making flavor variations.

Reactions: sinner
Made Mini Cheesecakes Nutella and Pineapple, they were both so good and everybody loved them.

20190224_102315.jpg
20190224_102319.jpg

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky