A couple of tender loins from last week.

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

gmc2003

Epic Pitmaster
Original poster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Sep 15, 2012
Pork tender loins are a family favorite around here. They're cheap, quick and easy - what's not to like. So last week I fired up the kettle and tossed a couple on.

Here they are. One is bare naked for the wife. The other is rubbed down in Tony C's Creole for me. I know what your thinking about the looks of the naked one. Don't say it. Just chuckle to yourself. After all this is a family friendly site.
DSC03135.JPG

A quick sear on the SnS
DSC03137.JPG

Then off to the indirect side. I coated them both with a slathering of SBRs for added flavor and to bring in the BBQ season.
DSC03138.JPG

all sliced up ready for chomping time.
DSC03141.JPG

Close up shot. A little blurry but my camera has difficulties.
DSC03143.JPG

Short and sweet thanks for your time.

Chris

Those look perfect Chris. Way to welcome in the Q season.
Thanks Edge, We're starting to string together a few warmer days in a row. So now is the time to get the old rusty bones and mind working in sync.
Nice piece of work there Chris, looks perfect! RAY
Appreciate it Ray. I love a juicy slice of tenderloin.

Chris

Nice work Chris, Fire up the beer pole and get your mind off the Ranger series.
Thank ya kindly Cliff. It's starting to look like I'll need a few more beer poles to get my mind off the Rangers series. Here's hoping they can replicate what they did to the Penguins.

Chris

Looks great Chris . Those make good eats for sure .

Just put a mini fridge on top .
Now I like that idea!!!. Appreciate the kindly word Rich.

Chris

Looks great. Pork tendies are a family favorite here. We gonna dice up the leftovers and sauté garlic onion and whatever else I can find and make pork tacos tonight.

Reactions: gmc2003
They looked great , good looking finished Loins
and yes IU did chuckle to myself. Miss the beer pole.

At least your Rangers are doing better than my Canadians . They did not even show up this season to play at all. :emoji_disappointed::emoji_disappointed::emoji_angry:

David

Reactions: gmc2003
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky