A couple of cooks.

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Steak and loaded potato? What's not to love about that? Fantastic!! And a reuben is at the top of my list of sandwich favorites. Well done, Steve...

Man Steve, both of those look fantastic. Not sure which I like better. Being that we had filet mignon last night, I'd have to opt for the pastrami sandwich...and I do LOVE a hot pastrami sandwich, oozing with melted cheese, and some spicy brown mustard. Beautiful sir!!

Robert

Home run again Steve! Have not had a fillet in a while.

What is with all the early posts? I was not out of bed until after post #13...lol
lol! Thanks Cliff. Got up a bit earlier because of the weather. Good thing too. We had about 4" of the heavy slushy crap. Even made my 4x4 get wiggy on the unplowed streets!

Reactions: clifish
Steak and loaded potato? What's not to love about that? Fantastic!! And a reuben is at the top of my list of sandwich favorites. Well done, Steve...
Thanks Charles! Appreciate it!

Man Steve, both of those look fantastic. Not sure which I like better. Being that we had filet mignon last night, I'd have to opt for the pastrami sandwich...and I do LOVE a hot pastrami sandwich, oozing with melted cheese, and some spicy brown mustard. Beautiful sir!!

Robert
Thank you, Robert! It was a tasty meal for sure.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky