A cool pic

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

travcoman45

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
Jan 19, 2008
A Holler in North Iowa
Sittin on the bumper a the work truck eatin lunch, looked up an saw this:

6423c936_100_0115.jpg

Ain't never seen it before, kinda cool, maybe a alien invasion?
icon_eek.gif

Good thing you caught that with the camera or somebody may have wanted to know what you had for lunch! haha

That's a pretty wild looking picture!

Back ta the future don't ya know!

Work camera, dang thing won't stay on the right year, I give up, get tired a changin it all the time. 

Oh great! Another hole in the ozone layer. Should we blame the Obama administration or destroy the evidence? It's probably a direct result from all of your smokin'!

icon_cool.gif

Did you see that show V thats what their ships looked like. See there MOM it is true I told ya.

Oh great! Another hole in the ozone layer. Should we blame the Obama administration or destroy the evidence? It's probably a direct result from all of your smokin'!
Well ya can't blame that on me then, I ain't had a smoker fired up in nigh on a month!  Which reminds me, I need ta fix that perty quick!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky