• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

A cool pic

travcoman45

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined Jan 19, 2008
Sittin on the bumper a the work truck eatin lunch, looked up an saw this:

Ain't never seen it before, kinda cool, maybe a alien invasion?

caveman

Master of the Pit
SMF Premier Member
Joined Feb 5, 2010
They're coming down for some of your good ole brine recipe's & your fabulous Turkeys.  Watch out!!!

deannc

Master of the Pit
Joined Jun 13, 2010
Good thing you caught that with the camera or somebody may have wanted to know what you had for lunch! haha

That's a pretty wild looking picture!

meateater

Legendary Pitmaster
SMF Premier Member
Joined Oct 17, 2009
25 years ahead in to the future according to the date.

travcoman45

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined Jan 19, 2008
Back ta the future don't ya know!

Work camera, dang thing won't stay on the right year, I give up, get tired a changin it all the time. 

pit 4 brains

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Group Lead
Joined Dec 16, 2009
Oh great! Another hole in the ozone layer. Should we blame the Obama administration or destroy the evidence? It's probably a direct result from all of your smokin'!

mballi3011

Epic Pitmaster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Mar 12, 2009

Did you see that show V thats what their ships looked like. See there MOM it is true I told ya.

travcoman45

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined Jan 19, 2008
Oh great! Another hole in the ozone layer. Should we blame the Obama administration or destroy the evidence? It's probably a direct result from all of your smokin'!
Well ya can't blame that on me then, I ain't had a smoker fired up in nigh on a month!  Which reminds me, I need ta fix that perty quick!

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.