PHOTOS ADDED - 8th Annual South Florida Gathering 2018 (Nov 17-18)

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Special Ingredient for the Rib Comp?

• Yes..this will be fun

Votes: 6 46.2%
  • No..let's keep it the same

Votes: 7 53.8%

• Total voters
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I can't wait to see John's work.

What I am offering is for someone to take what is left, looks to be everything but the pot, and revive it for their use. I have no need for it and it is taking up some room in my shed. I do not want it back!
If no one else is stepping up to take this I can make it a resident cooker for my camp in the woods. Lord knows Karla will be thrilled if I bring another grill back from this gathering lol

OK.. I got everything Pellet wise covered (just got an order of pellets) ... If any others wanna bring some cheese to smoke and take back home... that's doable...

Jeremy.. I 'll take the mini hardware ...

Mark (bobcats).. I replied (be safe) .. We sure are gonna miss beating the defending champion (skeeeeer'd cat) ... Hope to see ya next year ..

Doug... I was kinda hoping you would bring the smoker... but it's no big deal if ya don't...

Loading up some now... will be well after lunch tomorrow before we make it.. we're way behind.. have to make meat/shopping run in the morning...

ok... back to packing

OOOPS... just seen Don's bid for the mini hardware ..

Discus... thanks for picking up my slack on the shine... I usually bring a jar or three.. but it just didn't work out this year .. . I'll have my handle of Jack though if ya need a drink...

O Jenny, Discus,
Ann picked up a few CI skillets from my neighbor's garage sale that could stand a good cleaning. If you are bringing the E-tank I have some examples to use. I've not seen a E-tank set up so that would be interesting. No worries if you are not bringing the set-up.
Craig
I am bringing it but I haven't had a chance to try it out yet so it will be a learning experience for all of us!

Hell.. we built and used a smokehouse on site... sure we'll be able to get the E-tank going ... sounds like it's gonna get a workout too.. LOL ..

remember.. we lost one member already from making them work to hard...

Keith I’m pulling the Thruxton over If you need to put something in it on Saturday.
Friday will fry up some gator and egg rolls to munch on.

Mornin'!

Picked up some Extra Sharp Cheddar and Mozzarella at Sam's this morning. If anyone wants to bring more thats cool! Looks like Sat. morning will be perfect for it. Slight drizzle here in Gainesville right now, hoping that doesnt keep up and move south!

I'm bringing my trailer smoker so no worries there!

Keith - I'll give you a holler tonight to shore up any final details

So excited! See y'all tomorrow!

Look what just came in the mail! @TulsaJeff sent us a couple of his books!

Attachments

• IMG_20181115_140518.jpg
    IMG_20181115_140518.jpg
    140.7 KB · Views: 7
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky