8.5' X 24' BBQ Concession Trailer

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

buckscent

Smoke Blower
Original poster
Jul 6, 2010
B'ham Alabama
Well as much as I hate it, I have to sell my BBQ rig for personal reasons.  It is a 2011 and I have used it only a few times just do not have the time to run it like it should be. Trailer is a very eye catching Yellow tandem axel with brakes on both axels. 10' screened in porch with a Bubba Grill 250R reverse flow smoker (Will do about 50 - 60 butts at one time). Prep table on the porch next to smoker. Light and 2 receptacles on porch. 14' enclosed with 50Amp service, clear and grey water tanks, hot water heater,3 bay sink and hand sink, 17 cubic foot freezer, refrigerator, 24" Char-Broiler, 24" Griddle, 43Lb 2 basket fryer, 8' hood with fire suppression. 6ft serving window, shelves and cabinets. Floor is aluminum tread plate inside and out. 100Lb gas bottle. This trailer will cook everything and anything you want, real eye catcher at festivals and sitting on the side of the road on the weekends. Will pass any inspection in the country. For any info or pic's please PM me your E-Mail address.
START CLTAGS

Hey Buckscent

While your trailor is way out of my league I'm sure SMF would love to see it, post a couple of pic's and heck you never know someone may see it and buy it.........

interested, would like to see pics, is the smoker wood, propane electric, any other appliances included and what is the asking price

Hello,

Is your trailer still available?

If so, I would like pictures and more information.

Thanks!

Todd Thrasher

Interested in trailer, can u tell me year, manufacture , size of main rails in frame, sink size, electrical hookup 110-220v, size of water tanks , does it have ac, who made cooker , did u buy trailer already setup or did u buy shell and built ur self.

Interested in trailer, can u tell me year, manufacture , size of main rails in frame, sink size, electrical hookup 110-220v, size of water tanks , does it have ac, who made cooker , did u buy trailer already setup or did u buy shell and built ur self.
Did You notice the OP posting date was 3 years ago.Up in the left hand corner.You probally will not get a reply

Dan

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky