New BBQ Trailer on the way.

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

anthonytlh

Original poster
Aug 20, 2019
Sopchoppy Florida
Ok, so I'm fity years old and one of the things I have always wanted is a BBQ Concession trailer. SOOOOO, Here we go. I bought a 22 ft RV camper last week that had been damaged in Michael, drug it up to the house, Trailer itself is what I wanted. Great axels and frame is perfect. Damage was all to the box. I have set a goal. 365 days from today to build her out and get her going. Let me know what you think. I plan on a 17 foot box with a 6 foot smoke deck and smoker. Gonna frame her in with metal tubing. Ill update with pics and out of pocket costs. Gotta figure out a name for her. So let's see what we can do in Sopchoppy Fla as far as getting her on the road. Deconstruction starts tomorrow. Initial investment. $250. Ready set, GO
66311967_2398396406866159_1038927252890320896_n.jpg

I wish you success on your build. Don't forget to post lots of pics for those of us that want to follow along.

JC :emoji_cat:

Reactions: anthonytlh
Ah man gonna be fun to watch this build.. you can recycle alot of it and get some $$$ .. are you going to use the Aluminum framing if you can? that can save some funds to frame tables n such out of..

Yes sir, gonna make that trip to the scrap yard. Not going to mess with the siding as it is already precept for existing windows and doors, vents etc... Looking at a cedar log type aluminum siding. Going to have to keep her as light as possible. The lighter the trailer the bigger the smoker LOL. Already got two propane tanks, some car jacks, a bunch of knives, bunches of loose change, about 5 brand new flashlights and a plethra of misc tools from the buy. Just on yardsale prices I would say I have brought the cost of the initial buy down to about $150..(Both propane tanks are full BTW)

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky