5 more weeks!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

foamheart

Gone but not forgotten. RIP
Original poster
OTBS Member
Its almost college football season....... time to check out and clean up that tailgate equipment. Don't forget those batteries....... 

We are late this year, open in Green Bay with Wisconsin. Everyone is getting their extra thick hunting clothes and long johns cleaned.

It's a good thing Michigan seems to be going the right direction otherwise I'm just stuck with the Lions perpetual issues. I think in a few years they might even give them a run for there money.

Score!! My wife and I had just picked up a load from storage to bring to our new house when she got an email from the University of Memphis. Since she graduated in May this year, she was eligible for two free Season tickets. Might get a little dicey if Memphis ends up in the Big 12, as we're huge Sooner fans, but regardless it's going to be an rocking good fall!

It's a good thing Michigan seems to be going the right direction otherwise I'm just stuck with the Lions perpetual issues. I think in a few years they might even give them a run for there money.
I hope you're right about U of Michigan. I am a Michigan State Spartan fan stuck in a sea of hopeful Michigan fans with my buddies. If Michigan doesn't do well this year I'll have to listen to them whine, make excuses, and generally mumble and bumble their explanations all winter long about what happen in the fall of 2016!

I love college football. Foamy, I hope the Tigers get some quarterback play this year, but I get a feeling we are going to see more of the same this year, unfortunately. Can't get through an SEC schedule without good quarterback play these days. Too much parity in the league now. 

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky