$4.99 for 20 lb Lumber jack pellets

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
sale ends the 22 around here, done gotten 12 bags lol

I picked up 10 bags the first time when the sale was first announced.

Then went back days later and they had 9 bags of Comp Blend left and I bought them all.

But as already mentioned, Rural King's prices on Lumberjack pellets, even when not on sale is less than $9.00 per bag. It's hard to beat their prices and their stores are set up nicely. I'll definitely be going back.

Got a few bags myself thanks to some help from a friend
20190618_163937.jpg

I went this past Saturday(6/22) to pick up a few bags and they were full price. I asked the guy and he said the sale had ended the previous day. I don't burn a ton of pellets and don't mind paying $8.88 a bag for them but damnit! that was a hell of a price. Saw they had some camp chef griddles for $275 as well

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky