360 air fryer WOW!!!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I looked at 1 and feel that its to small for me, I already have a convection toaster and if I had a wire basket it would work pretty much the same, I have too many cooking toys per my wife lol

I have had an airfryer of sorts for close to 3 years now and use it a lot. I started with a Cooks 2.5 qt then upgraded to a Yedi 5.8 qt. With two teenagers at home, it's a breeze showing them how to use it. Definitely helps curtail the "I'm hungry what can I eat" questions my wife and I always hear....

They really do cook good and fast too. I even prefer it over a microwave for reheating things.

Great Price Steve!!
It doesn't say what accessories come with it, but probably only one Crisper Basket.
Most people would need a second one, and cheaper to get it up front.

Bear

Although there are a few cheaper places found with a google search...

Upon further review .. I retract the above statement ... They were not Emiral's ...

Think I'm gonna get the XL ... You guys say extra crisper trays are worth it ?? where can they be found ??

Last edited:
So If my math is right.. Normally $279 (for the XL) ... So on sale and along with the extra 15% at check out (with code).. it's ONLY $169 ??

Thanks Steve! Been looking at these for a long time... one is now on it's way to our house!

Ryan

Reactions: Steve H
Although there are a few cheaper places found with a google search...

Upon further review .. I retract the above statement ... They were not Emiral's ...

Think I'm gonna get the XL ... You guys say extra crisper trays are worth it ?? where can they be found ??

I don't have a extra crisper tray. Though there are times I had one.

That is a heck of a deal, we bought the larger xl model & use it all the time!
Al

I would have liked to get that one, but I didn't trust my Kitchen circuits.
That XL model is 1800 watts.
I've already run a new circuit to my garage & one to my living room.

Bear

Bear

I was having the same problem before I remodeled the kitchen. Not I have 4 outlets along the counter. Each on separate breakers.

Reactions: Brokenhandle

Bear

We must have some really good wiring, cause I still have the old smaller air fryer & the new 360 xl. They are both plugged into the same outlet & we have had them both running at the same time, without a problem.
Al

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky