360 air fryer WOW!!!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
If you consider the size of the meat you can use on it. Then you'll see that the drippings can not go on the heating elements. They are spaced so this can't happen.

Last edited:
Reactions: chopsaw
If you consider the size of the meat you can use on it. Then you'll see that the drippings can not go on the heating elements. They are spaced so this can't happen.

You might want to tell this guy on YouTube that it really isn't the fat dripping on his heating element that's making it smoke: (After 8 minutes)
<iframe width="1280" height="800" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/rXi5sIl5EdA" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

You'll have to click on it, because I didn't know how to Embed the video.

Bear

I never had anything drip directly on the elements from using the roto , but it makes a mess . Collects on the drip pan , and gets baked on and can even start to smoke at higher temps . Cooking in the baskets , and food over the element is a different story . I started using the baking pan as a drip pan if there is room .

Last edited:
I never had anything drip directly on the elements from using the roto , but it makes a mess . Collects on the drip pan , in gets baked on and can even start to smoke at higher temps . Cooking in the baskets , and food over the element is a different story . I started using the baking pan as a drip pan if there is room .

Yup----When I tried to do a 3 pound Boneless Turkey Breast, it wouldn't fit with the Baking pan above the Elements, so I forgot about the Rotisserie, and just put it on the Baking Pan on the third position:
Like This: Boneless Turkey Breast Roast

Bear

You might want to tell this guy on YouTube that it really isn't the fat dripping on his heating element that's making it smoke: (After 8 minutes)
<iframe width="1280" height="800" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/rXi5sIl5EdA" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

You'll have to click on it, because I didn't know how to Embed the video.

Bear

Guess I stand corrected. Never happened to me. Wonder if the grease is from the legs hanging out that far?

I never had it happen like that either . I tie mine more to the center of the shaft , so the drip point will be towards the middle . If the meat is inside the elements , it shouldn't drip on them . He's got the legs tied so they are over the elements as it spins .
Pool up in the drip pan or splatter on the elements is a different story .
I tie so the end of the legs are inside the width of the bird . So they don't create a wide drip point .
20200119_183807.jpg

I never had it happen like that either . I tie mine more to the center of the shaft , so the drip point will be towards the middle . If the meat is inside the elements , it shouldn't drip on them . He's got the legs tied so they are over the elements as it spins .
Pool up in the drip pan or splatter on the elements is a different story .
I tie so the end of the legs are inside the width of the bird . So they don't create a wide drip point .
View attachment 474914

I just don't use the Rotisserie option of my AirFryer. I put the meat I would put on the spinner on the Baking Pan instead, so there's no problem at all.
Then if I want to "Spin" something, I throw it in my "Showtime Rotisserie" & do it right. I can do much bigger things in there anyway.

Bear

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky