3 day weekend

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

6GRILLZNTN

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Sep 12, 2018
Murfreesboro, TN
1760D54E-CFE8-401F-8DEC-867875B941D0.jpeg
1ABF3DF1-9BAA-46F5-A412-72D5F7F57737.jpeg
A3EB8BCE-4B82-4D69-8A04-ABD6E83ECC32.jpeg
i decided to take the day off and cook for the weekend’s activities. Made diggingdogfarms brat recipe for the Vols game tomorrow. My parents wanted pulled pork, so I’m smoking a 5# butt. I’ve got a Yeti full of beer and just enjoying hanging on the back porch reading on this forum. Hope everybody has a great weekend.

Nice. I had an unintended extended weekend. Forced to take the last few days to recover from a torn bicep surgery. Laid up with one arm immobilized.

What really stinks is archery season is in a week and I’m casted up. So going with the whole lemonade from lemons... I’m doing a little shop therapy, gonna buy a cross bow!!

4AFD5DAA-8D67-4B57-8BAE-5DB12D448CE5.jpeg
So far so good. I’ve had a few Yang-Lang’s(how it’s pronounced around here) so not feeling any pain. Had a thunderstorm roll through and then I saw this

So far so good. I’ve had a few Yang-Lang’s(how it’s pronounced around here) so not feeling any pain. Had a thunderstorm roll through and then I saw this

Nice Rainbow!!----Smoked Meat at the end of the Rainbow??
Where'd you get that Pennsylvania Beer??

Bear

Local liquor store carries it. First time I’ve had it. A slice of lime works well. I’ve heard y’all use orange slices.

This game just might be a comedy of errors. Both our teams are rebuilding. As much as I hate to say it, getting Mullen was a good move for Florida. Thanks for the compliment.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky