28 day Dry Aged Rib Roast

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Nice looking Ribeyes!!!!

Does that trim get thrown away?

Don't think I could throw Prime Rib meat away.

Thanks,

Bear

Last edited:
If someone would cut a steak off from me, my meat would probably be marbled like that after all the sausages I ate this winter. Rib-eyes look excellent.

AWESOME PICS...as for the little tress, spray them with olive oil and then sprinking on Montreal Steak spice.  Fire up the grill and cook them at 300 for 3-5 minutes (rotate them a couple of times in the cook).  they should be warm and a little crunchy.

RC

wow....what can one say? looks absolutely fantastic.....I have a feeling you'll remember those steaks forever. I'm jealous....lol.......enjoy and thx for the great threads on your PR adventure....Willie

drool.gif

Beautiful looking steaks. I can't wait to start mine.

Question, once you put it in the fridge, do you have to do anything to it? The way I've done it before I wrapped it in a cloth, and I'd have to change that regularly. Obviously you don't do that. My concern is the wife and I are going on vacation for a week at the end of the month. I'd like to pick up a rib in 2 weeks, get it in the fridge, and when we come back, have some delicious dry aged steaks. But obviously we won't be there to tend to i.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Clicky