2022 Christmas Gift Exchange.

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
lol. Not poor form, I never signed up for an apology exchange. I am sure you would feel the same way I do if you were in my shoes. As I said, I hope people have better luck that I did last year.
No reason someone could NOT send something at a later date to make up for it. He's got a valid gripe. I am still in though.

Christmas is a time for forgiveness as well.

After further thought on the matter, I have changed my mind and feel he should not be banned from the exchange. Shitty things happen to people all the time and should not be held against anyone.

I would be happy to exchange with him.

Just my two cents,

John

Last edited:
Christmas is a time for forgiveness as well.

After further thought on the matter, I have changed my mind and feel he should not be banned from the exchange. Shitty things happen to people all the time and should not be held against anyone.

I would be happy to exchange with him.

Just my two cents,

John
Well said John and I would also !
Life happens. It's the season of giving after all! Forget, forgive (or in this case accept apology) and move on.

Keith

Reactions: gmc2003
I got plenty of 3/4 rope. Please send 2x4s……you know…that yella wood.
If that rope doesn't work Justin. I've got the waterpik 2.0 you can barrow.

1669250706221.png

lol. Not poor form, I never signed up for an apology exchange. I am sure you would feel the same way I do if you were in my shoes. As I said, I hope people have better luck that I did last year.

D daspyknows send me a PM with your address. I would like to send you a goodie package to make up for being stiffed. That is never fun and I feel bad it happened considering I organized it.

Also anyone else interested let me know. I have responded to everyone that sent me a PM. I also went thru this thread and made sure everyone that said they wanted to do it was entered.

Reactions: JLeonard
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky