2022 Christmas Gift Exchange.

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

negolien

Master of the Pit
SMF Premier Member
Jan 1, 2020
Sacramento, Calif.
lol. Not poor form, I never signed up for an apology exchange. I am sure you would feel the same way I do if you were in my shoes. As I said, I hope people have better luck that I did last year.
No reason someone could NOT send something at a later date to make up for it. He's got a valid gripe. I am still in though.

BandCollector

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Christmas is a time for forgiveness as well.

After further thought on the matter, I have changed my mind and feel he should not be banned from the exchange. Shitty things happen to people all the time and should not be held against anyone.

I would be happy to exchange with him.

Just my two cents,

John

Last edited:

912smoker

Master of the Pit
SMF Premier Member
Nov 29, 2020
Statesboro Ga
Christmas is a time for forgiveness as well.

After further thought on the matter, I have changed my mind and feel he should not be banned from the exchange. Shitty things happen to people all the time and should not be held against anyone.

I would be happy to exchange with him.

Just my two cents,

John
Well said John and I would also !
Life happens. It's the season of giving after all! Forget, forgive (or in this case accept apology) and move on.

Keith

Reactions: gmc2003

gmc2003

Epic Pitmaster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Sep 15, 2012
I got plenty of 3/4 rope. Please send 2x4s……you know…that yella wood.
If that rope doesn't work Justin. I've got the waterpik 2.0 you can barrow.

1669250706221.png

bmudd14474

Legendary Pitmaster
Original poster
Staff member
Administrator
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Jun 1, 2008
Florida
lol. Not poor form, I never signed up for an apology exchange. I am sure you would feel the same way I do if you were in my shoes. As I said, I hope people have better luck that I did last year.

D daspyknows send me a PM with your address. I would like to send you a goodie package to make up for being stiffed. That is never fun and I feel bad it happened considering I organized it.

bmudd14474

Legendary Pitmaster
Original poster
Staff member
Administrator
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Jun 1, 2008
Florida
Also anyone else interested let me know. I have responded to everyone that sent me a PM. I also went thru this thread and made sure everyone that said they wanted to do it was entered.

Reactions: JLeonard

Latest posts