-2° !!!!!!!!!!!!!! Brrrr!!!!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
-10.4F here this morning at 5:45am.

NWS says a high of 5F above.

I think I'll stay in today  
biggrin.gif

My weather in my town, where I rest my ever forgetful head each night

http://www.brantfordweather.ca/index.php

And an update, my thermometers on Monday Dec 18 2016 at about 7 PM EST,  Sorry it took so long to post this, but it took a day to Figure out why KDenlive Video editor was not rendering right.  It would render this video, but the Audio Only, no moving pictures (Video).  I had to delete then get again the program and look at the settings for render before I figured it out,  Understand, this computer runs Windows 8 and Linux Cinnamon Serena, where I can choose on start up which OS to run,  I have ha Linux running on this laptop for about 3 months now, and I have been on the windows side maybe for 1 hour the whole time.  Do understand I am on disability and on this laptop from when I wake up until I go to bed. O have my Beast of a Video Editing Machine, needing a new Motherboard and some Ram for it and also a Operating System.  I intend to put Windows 7 Pro and Linux Mint Cinnamon Serrena on that the same way it on this Laptop, choose on Start up.  O love the this distro, as it starts much faster than windows does

Last edited:
Holy cow!  Now that's cold!  I was just thinking about how it's too cold to do anything here in NE Oklahoma this morning...2* F, wind chills of around -15*...then I got on here and saw John's post!  Guess I don't really have anything to whine about...

Red

Yeah that's just not right!

-8 yesterday morning, 5 this morning. Seems like the temps between 10 & -10 all feel the same. Once you go below -10 then it's a game over cold!

OK, guys, in the Christmas spirit of giving to the less fortunate.

All of you folks with an abundance could send something to those of us who have zero or less.

It wouldn't have to be much, just put a few degrees in a box and send them along.

Every degree helps those of us who have no degrees at all.

We would be happy to send y'all some snow in return.

Thank You for your very kind donations.

Ed

OK, guys, in the Christmas spirit of giving to the less fortunate.

All of you folks with an abundance could send something to those of us who have zero or less.

It wouldn't have to be much, just put a few degrees in a box and send them along.

Every degree helps those of us who have no degrees at all.

We would be happy to send y'all some snow in return.

Thank You for your very kind donations.

Ed
I'll give you some Rocky Mountain warmth. It has been minus 20 C here. We put suet and seeds out. Birds come and warm our hearts.

Hey Disco, that would at times in the last week or so, be about an even trade.

It's been pretty crazy here -5 F, here one night, and 35 F here today and raining.

I too feed and and we enjoy the birds all winter.

Mrs gear wants me to feed them in the Summer too.

But, I don't want to turn them into deadbeats.

A very merry Christmas to you and your family.

Ed 

Yesterday morning temp here was -20 !  Same time to temp was +20!  Hard to keep up...anything under zero is too cold even for cold smoking in my opinon!

Hey Disco, that would at times in the last week or so, be about an even trade.

It's been pretty crazy here -5 F, here one night, and 35 F here today and raining.

I too feed and and we enjoy the birds all winter.

Mrs gear wants me to feed them in the Summer too.

But, I don't want to turn them into deadbeats.

A very merry Christmas to you and your family.

Ed 
Thanks, Ed! Have the best Christmas ever! I feed the birds in the summer because I am afraid of She Who Must Be Obeyed.

Case, Merry Christmas and sorry for the hijack!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky