15 Flavors Of Yoshida's

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

meateater

Legendary Pitmaster
Original poster
SMF Premier Member
Oct 17, 2009
Hendertucky, Nv.
Yes, after a little research I discovered that there are 15 flavors that are made, availability is another thing. Here's the link so we can bombard  them to open a Yoshida store.
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif
 Ready! Grab a chair and a cold one for this, 3 dont have a pic, they are Spicy Gourmet, Stirfry and Steak Sauce. This is for you RonP!

http://www.yfintl.com/index/Products/YOS

18d8d66b_tradteriyaki.jpg

0ffb3abf_spicywingrib.jpg

e066ccb2_sesamegarlic.jpg

ac087d14_marinadegrille.jpg

a3cf2254_jalapenoteriyaki.jpg

de89d6fd_hawss.jpg

bd99e2f4_gourmet.jpg

0405890c_gingerteriyaki.jpg

ba71a278_classicredss.jpg

df669a23_citrusginger.jpg

9f97219f_apricot.jpg

c74288ba_ambbq.jpg

Last edited:
hit wally world and sams today and no yoshidas available

I think you will find that all that is available in the United States is the 3 varieties, Original Gourmet, Hawaiian Sweet & Sour, and Cracked Pepper & Garlic Sauce.  Heinz USA imports them and handles the USA Sales.
If you are a customer in the USA, Canada or Mexico, for information regarding Yoshida Sauces in these countries, please contact HEINZ USA

If you are an importer/distributor of quality food products and would like to consider bringing Yoshida Foods International Gourmet Cooking and Dipping Sauces to consumers in your country, please contact us.
From the Heinz USA Yoshida Site.
Mr. Yoshida's Fine Sauces announces a flavorful line of sauces including Original Gourmet, Hawaiian Sweet & Sour, and Cracked Pepper & Garlic Sauce. Designed for a variety of uses from marinating and grilling to stir frying and sautéing, these sauces are as versatile as they are appetizing. Try each sauce for a flavorful experience.

The only ones I have ever seen are the gourmet and the hawaiian  one

I found some Ginger Garlic a couple years ago.  Have not seen it since.  I can find the Hawaiian, Original, and Cracked Pepper pretty easily up here. 

The wife and I have been fans of these sauces for nearly 20 years.

Last edited:
I found some Ginger Garlic a couple years ago.  Have not seen it since.  I can find the Hawaiian, Original, and Cracked Pepper pretty easily up here. 

The wife and I have been fans of these sauces for nearly 20 years.
Cracked Pepper & Garlic Sauce is one sauce.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky