Today's smoke.

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Well, isn't that area prone to burning witches? :confused:
I'm surrounded with family that isn't really hot on fish, but many of them do like shrimp.

I think they are quite confused. :rolleyes:
The Salem Witch Trials were in Winston-Salem Massachusetts, not North Carolina. ;)

Confused is putting it lightly.

The Salem Witch Trials were in Winston-Salem Massachusetts, not North Carolina. ;)

Confused is putting it lightly.

Well, I don't know chit about back East.
Except enough to stay well West or South of there.

Once I ordered parts from a supplier in Idaho I've used. Good folks, fast shipping!
My order got routed to Saugus, Mass.
Instead of Saugus, California by some astute personage in Idumbho Post Office.
I was livid as I watched the tracking to Saugus, MA.
To the vendors credit, and the PO in Saugus, MA, they Overnighted my package to me from MA.

It was a joke Chili. I knew it was Massivetochits, but played on the Winston-Salem lack of town names.
Out here, there are 4 Rock Creeks, and 3 Heart Lakes, in 120 miles of the High Sierra Mountains. I stopped buying Topo maps when I realized how dumb some of our ancestors were.
And these are the smarter folks of the World population.... :confused::eek:

https://media.giphy.com/media/xn5Zf7i8Z2wjC/giphy.gif
(Hey, it is Poultry related.)

Last edited:
Well, I'm way on the other side of the line. Please forgive me.......:D

Newbie question... Where do you probe for the IT? Do you make sure it's in the thickest part of the meat and not in the middle where the jalapeno and cheese is?

I went to the edge of the pepper at the thickest part of the meat. I wanted or should I say hoped, to keep the jalapeno crispy. After I took it out of the broiler the IT on the meat was 160. The cheese was well melted.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky