Meat Church Rubs, I was just gifted couple bags, Thoughts

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I've used a good few of their rubs, all were top notch!

Dave

Thanks Dave for the like and the comment. That is good that you enjoy. And I am excited to give them a go.

David
Yep, I think you will be pleased with them. As previous post stated, Vodoo is my favorite also.
Thanks winter for the comment, seems like many do . So can't see why I will not. And that is a few votes for VooDoo.

David
I hear a lot of people love Meat Church seasonings.
I was given a shaker of Holy Cow for Christmas by my brother and I am quite positive it is simply just SPOG+Paprika because it tastes excatly like my SPOG+Paprika. The key to it is they use really good fresh black pepper, which I also use. You know it's good because it even has kick to it just as black pepper lol.

I do have to say that knowing what it is and how it tastes, it will go well on anything but is best on Pork, Chicken, or Shrimp. Not too many around my neck of the woods season beef with Paprika unless they are going some direction Mexican, Tex-Mex, Southwestern, or maybe Cajun flavoring.

Use them. Enjoy them. If you like Holy Cow, you will easily be able how to make it yourself going forward :D
Thanks for the comment. Thanks for the heads up about the paprika in the rub. And on how to just make it myself if I enjoy it.
I love using fresh Black Pepper on and in a lot of my foods. And yes it has it's own burn :emoji_yum: :emoji_yum:

David

Reactions: tallbm
Thanks Jim for the comment, I will have to see over time which is my fav out of the 4 . And never know I might even order in some of the other ones.

David
Ace hardware stocks them here along with academy.

I've also struggled to find a good use for the deez nuts.
I also like the texas sugar on veggies

Reactions: DRKsmoking
Hey David I like and use them all the time.
As others have said, the HC is more pepper forward and a great brisket, beef rub. The HC is great if you can't take the heat lol. The wife prefers this on and I use it on TriTip and this pork chops.
The Gospel is a great savory AP rub . The granddaughters prefer it on chicken and if give great flavor and color.
I also use their Honey Hog and Hot HH on pork with rave reviews .
Have never tried the Honey Bacon but pretty sure I have a bottle stowed away.

Sounds like some fun "test and tune" days
ahead !

Keith

Hey David, I haven't tried anything from MC, but I'm kinda looking for a couple new go-to rubs.

I'm very interested in your opinions about the honey bacon and the holy cow rubs. I'll look forward to seeing what you think!

Red

Hey David, I haven't tried anything from MC, but I'm kinda looking for a couple new go-to rubs.

I'm very interested in your opinions about the honey bacon and the holy cow rubs. I'll look forward to seeing what you think!

Red

Thanks Red for the comment

You and I both , when I start to use , I will for sure post them up. Good or bad . But by the sounds of it from the folks here. They will be a hit.

David

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky