Smoked Chicken meatloaf

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Looks like its time to do this. Making an HEB run today. I dont usually buy whole chickens. It's pretty hard to beat Sam's rotisserie.

1710413925715.png

Reactions: chopsaw
Good price on that bird . I'd have to load up .

Good price on that bird . I'd have to load up .
Got 2. They have a lot of water in them. Going to try to do your meatloaf this weekend. I think I have some 73/27 hamburger in freezer I can use. Do you think the yeast nutrient really adds that much to the dish? They also had flat wing packages. I picked up several as I dont care for the drums that much.

Going to try to do your meatloaf this weekend. I think I have some 73/27 hamburger in freezer I can use.
Mine was all chicken beside the 2 strips of bacon .
Do you think the yeast nutrient really adds that much to the dish?
If you make it with the seasonings and ingredients it will be good .
I'm just trying out the yeast myself . I think it does add something , but it didn't make the dish .

Reactions: BrianGSDTexoma
Cool . It's good flavor Brian. I think you'll like it .

Man, that is SO Sweet looking. I too am putting that in the "To Make from SMF" recipe file. I can't keep up with you guys, lol. Trying Smoking Als dry cure Pastrami now. Fingers Crossed.

Reactions: chopsaw
Man, that is SO Sweet looking.
Thanks bud . It's great . I'll be grinding another soon . Probably meatballs this time .
Trying Smoking Als dry cure Pastrami now.
I've done the dry cured flat following his method of smoke / SV . Good stuff . Made my own cure .
I've also followed his Eye of round pastrami too .

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky