Cheesy Shrimp Cakes

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I’d be all over a couple plates of that Charles, that meal is right up my alley… nicely done! Trying this for sure, thanks for the recipes… and may be hitting you up on some collards info… not much experience with them!

Reactions: Gonna Smoke
I'll think about it. Can't say I wouldn't like them but if they are the consistency or have the texture of cooked spinach... I'm out.
I like your threads, full of information. Mine are the same way... they can always just look at the pics lol. Maybe after your introduction, a statement... " and now, the rest of the story. "

Ryan
Collards are not quite as mushy as spinach, the texture is a little firmer. I guess that's a good way to describe them...

I’d be all over a couple plates of that Charles, that meal is right up my alley… nicely done! Trying this for sure, thanks for the recipes… and may be hitting you up on some collards info… not much experience with them!
I'd be happy to share with you how I cook collards, Justin...😄

Pass me the ketchup, and I'd be in like flint on those patties.

Seriously they look and sound great Charles. We still have some shrimp sitting in the freezer I'm gonna have to give these babies a whirl.

Point for sure
Chris

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky