Shirley Fab

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I exchanged emails with Shirley Fabrication this week, and their backlog is now 31 months. They have great products, but unfortunately I can't wait that long.

Thanks for the referral. I just checked out the 24x42 patio model. Man it’s a nice cooker, but I’m looking for 60” or slightly larger. I’m heading to a BBQ competition today and will be checking out the various cookers being used. I’m leaning towards the Lang 60 and I’m hoping someone at the competition is using one so I can see it in action and learn more about it. Hope to place an order for a cooker early next week.

Last edited:
I have the 60D and really like it. I don't know what your plans are for BBQ in the future but for business or competition the 84D is at the top of the list.

Reactions: MGM
B8809636-4729-4B31-A459-F5011D10F89A.jpeg IMG_0705.jpg IMG_0951.jpg IMG_1044.jpg

Have been busy lately but meant to report back that mine was ready in early August, so me and a buddy took a trip down to Tuscaloosa from Long Island,NY to pick it up. The specs are as follows:

24x60 elevated straight back cabinet model on a trailer with an elevated and rotated warmer.

Have already used it a bunch including a veteran outreach event where we cooked for verterans and their families. Here’s a couple of pics of my new baby.

. IMG_0935.jpg IMG_0939.jpg IMG_0836.jpg

Reactions: MGM and GATOR240
View attachment 375526 View attachment 375528 View attachment 375529 View attachment 375530

Have been busy lately but meant to report back that mine was ready in early August, so me and a buddy took a trip down to Tuscaloosa from Long Island,NY to pick it up. The specs are as follows:

24x60 elevated straight back cabinet model on a trailer with an elevated and rotated warmer.

Have already used it a bunch including a veteran outreach event where we cooked for verterans and their families. Here’s a couple of pics of my new baby.

.View attachment 375531 View attachment 375532 View attachment 375533
Congratulations on your new smoker, looks like a very functional rig! Also, thank you for doing the charity/veteran outreach events.

Reactions: MGM
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky