Free test invitation from Inkbird(BBQ Thermometer)

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I dont want any paypal account, there against 2 amendment. Been on my poo poo list for a lot of years lol , love your products though

If it is Inkbird. Then it is legit. I did a demo for them that way with one of their items as well. Paid for it. After I posted the review on Amazon they refunded me the $$.

I was offered the same awhile back . Like said above it's legit . My thoughts were if I was going to buy one anyway , this would be a good way to get it . I passed on the offer because I have several already .
Good product , have the 4 probe hooked up right now .

Just weighing in to mention that, like Steve, I have done reviews on a couple of items like you are asking about. It's legit. That said, I wouldn't have provided a positive review if it weren't true. Everything I have from them is legit.

Hello,

I need a new thermo ... Looking at Inkbird and stumbled onto this? Is this offer still valid? If so how do you complete it? I have paypal and no issues writing a review.

Thanks in advance.

Hello,

I need a new thermo ... Looking at Inkbird and stumbled onto this? Is this offer still valid? If so how do you complete it? I have paypal and no issues writing a review.

Thanks in advance.

InkBird will on occasion reach out to some people and ask if they are interested in doing a review for them. Myself and a few others have been chosen in the past for this. I'm not sure how they decide on who they pick for this. You could start a conversation with them.

Yes, I did it 2 weeks ago and true to their word Miya refunded to paypal within hours of my approved Amazon review. BTW this thermometer rocks, it is fast as hell and accurate.

Yup.
I also was invited to test their 4 probe bluetooth and the instant read and Miya did the same for me.
I did a quick trial run last weekend and the instant read and 4 probe appear pretty solid. I will follow up with my test results as soon as I get time.

Regrds

Sounds like a great deal from a company that supports SMF. I am in the market my maverick needs probes and is getting a little long in the tooth. The inkbird is on my short list. Still need to sit down and do some homework before I pull the trigger on one.

Hello,

Thanks in advance.
Contact Miya at Inkbird. She asked me
Sounds like a great deal from a company that supports SMF. I am in the market my maverick needs probes and is getting a little long in the tooth. The inkbird is on my short list. Still need to sit down and do some homework before I pull the trigger on one.

greggj,
I gave Miya at Inkbird a heads up that you are interested in testing their thermometer.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky