Free test invitation from Inkbird(BBQ Thermometer)

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Good Day All,

Well Miya reached out to me this morning and was gracious enough to extend the offer to me. I am currently awaiting instructions on how to purchase. I will post my thoughts once I complete the process.

Thanks again for the assistance, it is greatly appreciated.

Gonna jump in here. I have the inkbird BT 4 probe. I have issues with the temp chart. I assumed the data would be stored. This function is important to me and the main reason I grabbed it. Recently ran a 24hr+ smoke and several times lost the chart info. Any tips tricks?

Gonna jump in here. I have the inkbird BT 4 probe. I have issues with the temp chart. I assumed the data would be stored. This function is important to me and the main reason I grabbed it. Recently ran a 24hr+ smoke and several times lost the chart info. Any tips tricks?
Interesting. I've only had mine a short time, not long enough for a lengthy smoke. I will check that out. Thanks.

My Easy BBQ app for Soraken updated awhile ago and has been closing when the alarm goes off now. Down loaded the Inkbird BBQ Go app on my Galaxy S7 and is just like the other. Is your phone an iPhone? I haven't checked the graph if it disappears/resets.

My Easy BBQ app for Soraken updated awhile ago and has been closing when the alarm goes off now. Down loaded the Inkbird BBQ Go app on my Galaxy S7 and is just like the other. Is your phone an iPhone? I haven't checked the graph if it disappears/resets.
Android, Galaxy 9 or 10 I forget.

The BBQ go works great with my ink bird . Love the custom pre sets . I just always forget and close it out by mistake , and that restarts the graph . That and it don't save a cook .
Never had it crash or stop working as far as temp readings or alarms .

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky