GIVEAWAY TIME - INKBIRD Wireless Meat Thermometer INT-11P-B

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Inkbirdbbq

Master of the Pit
Original poster
Sponsor
Oct 26, 2018
Congrats,

crankybuzzard​

is the winner who get the free INKBIRD wilreless meat thermometer!
Thanks for everryone who interested our items, the 50% off page coupon still work .

Prize: 1 * INKBIRD Wireless Meat Thermometer INT-11P-B
1f4e3.png
1f4e3.png
To ENTER the GIVEAWAY:
1f4e3.png
1f4e3.png

Leave a comment with (inkbird wireless meat thermometer)
We will choose a winner on Mar 11,2024. Just so you know, this giveaway is open to residents in the USA. (No need any purchase or fee)

## FURTHERMORE,** **DON'T MISS** THE LOWEST PRICE.**
50% OFF discount is available now.
Using the 10% off code + 40% off coupon
Code: VZKRMPU4
Link: :emoji_point_right: INKBIRD INT-11P-B

And the APP UI for INT-11P-B had been updated like follows, more user-friendly.
More details please update your INKBIRD APP.
1.PNG
3.PNG
6.PNG
4.JPG

Last edited:
Reactions: dr k
WOW! I would love to have an inkbird wireless meat thermometer for all my cooking!

Fun giveaway.

Count me in.
inkbird wireless meat thermometer

Chris

Yes count me in. I can add this to my other inkbird items I use. Like both temp and humidity controls, instant read and vac sealer.

I’ve been wanting to try the inkbird wireless meat thermometer! Looks like a cool little unit. Maybe I’ll get lucky. 🙂

Please include me in the drawing for the Inkbird Thermometer. Been looking upgrade from my single probe $40 unit.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky