Free test invitation from Inkbird(BBQ Thermometer)

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I dont want any paypal account, there against 2 amendment. Been on my poo poo list for a lot of years lol , love your products though

If it is Inkbird. Then it is legit. I did a demo for them that way with one of their items as well. Paid for it. After I posted the review on Amazon they refunded me the $$.

I was offered the same awhile back . Like said above it's legit . My thoughts were if I was going to buy one anyway , this would be a good way to get it . I passed on the offer because I have several already .
Good product , have the 4 probe hooked up right now .

Just weighing in to mention that, like Steve, I have done reviews on a couple of items like you are asking about. It's legit. That said, I wouldn't have provided a positive review if it weren't true. Everything I have from them is legit.

Hello,

I need a new thermo ... Looking at Inkbird and stumbled onto this? Is this offer still valid? If so how do you complete it? I have paypal and no issues writing a review.

Thanks in advance.

Hello,

I need a new thermo ... Looking at Inkbird and stumbled onto this? Is this offer still valid? If so how do you complete it? I have paypal and no issues writing a review.

Thanks in advance.

InkBird will on occasion reach out to some people and ask if they are interested in doing a review for them. Myself and a few others have been chosen in the past for this. I'm not sure how they decide on who they pick for this. You could start a conversation with them.

Yes, I did it 2 weeks ago and true to their word Miya refunded to paypal within hours of my approved Amazon review. BTW this thermometer rocks, it is fast as hell and accurate.

Yup.
I also was invited to test their 4 probe bluetooth and the instant read and Miya did the same for me.
I did a quick trial run last weekend and the instant read and 4 probe appear pretty solid. I will follow up with my test results as soon as I get time.

Regrds

Sounds like a great deal from a company that supports SMF. I am in the market my maverick needs probes and is getting a little long in the tooth. The inkbird is on my short list. Still need to sit down and do some homework before I pull the trigger on one.

Hello,

Thanks in advance.
Contact Miya at Inkbird. She asked me
Sounds like a great deal from a company that supports SMF. I am in the market my maverick needs probes and is getting a little long in the tooth. The inkbird is on my short list. Still need to sit down and do some homework before I pull the trigger on one.

greggj,
I gave Miya at Inkbird a heads up that you are interested in testing their thermometer.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky