GIVEAWAY TIME - INKBIRD Wireless Meat Thermometer INT-11P-B

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
They haven't contacted me so far...

Mine took only 2 days to arrive and another 4 to get the paperwork done for the repayment. ( been like that for a couple or 3 items with them so far. )

It will show up soon , and then the fun begins. I think it is a great product. But it is new to me so time will tell.
I like this and have a couple of the IBBQ-4T Thermometer's. I really enjoy them

David

Played with mine a little when it first got here but struggled some with connection. Think it was from not being fully charged and me not reading the paper work. LoL
Soon as my rotisserie gets here I'm gonna give it a twirl.
Found out my IBBQ-4T battery will last over 5 days. Used it a couple weekends ago on a cook. Got a notification on phone Thursday that the battery was low. Yep I had pulled the probes when done and forgot about it.

They haven't contacted me so far...
Have they sent you a PM conversation message yet? This free giveaway was 3.4.24 and it ended 3.11.24 and you won. The irony is that folks have said they bought/ordered one from this free giveaway thread and the winner hasn't heard from our sponsor. Wow! Hello Inkbirdbbq Inkbirdbbq

Have they sent you a PM conversation message yet? This free giveaway was 3.4.24 and it ended 3.11.24 and you won. The irony is that folks have said they bought/ordered one from this free giveaway thread and the winner hasn't heard from our sponsor. Wow! Hello Inkbirdbbq Inkbirdbbq
I sent them a PM, but still nothing from them...

Pretty strange that a company wants to be a international seller limits themselfs to jus USA.
"Just so you know, this giveaway is open to residents in the USA."
A little add in with international winners must pay shipping would in my opinion to liking them.

this giveaway is open to residents in the USA."
Every one that they do , will be up for Canadians sooner or later. I have questioned them on this.
It is sometimes because of Amazon.ca.
I have received 3 different FREE items from them through amazon.ca.

And very fast reply and shipping. ( most times )

David

Reactions: KBFlyer
Congrats,

crankybuzzard​

is the winner who get the free INKBIRD wilreless meat thermometer!
Thanks for everryone who interested our items, the 50% off page coupon still work .

Prize: 1 * INKBIRD Wireless Meat Thermometer INT-11P-B
View attachment 690601View attachment 690602To ENTER the GIVEAWAY: View attachment 690603View attachment 690604
Leave a comment with (inkbird wireless meat thermometer)
We will choose a winner on Mar 11,2024. Just so you know, this giveaway is open to residents in the USA. (No need any purchase or fee)

## FURTHERMORE,** **DON'T MISS** THE LOWEST PRICE.**
50% OFF discount is available now.
Using the 10% off code + 40% off coupon
Code: VZKRMPU4
Link: :emoji_point_right: INKBIRD INT-11P-B

And the APP UI for INT-11P-B had been updated like follows, more user-friendly.
More details please update your INKBIRD APP.
View attachment 690597View attachment 690598View attachment 690599View attachment 690600
mine was a little cranky this weekend.

• Haha
Reactions: 02ebz06
We've send you two chat after Mar.11, but without reply.
We are not always on line.
Please send an address to email [email protected], we will send this prize to you.
(Only a receive address, we wouldn't ask any other infomation.)
Email sent to Amanda...

Looking forward to using and reviewing it. I have the perfect bone in pork loin in the freezer that's begging for a spin on the rotisserie...

BTW, I'm not always online either. :emoji_sunglasses:

I bought one of these. Convenient if I'm nearby, but the range is an issue. I can only be about 10ft from the smoker, so having an alarm when the meat is ready won't work.

Would be nice to have a repeater or something. There was a device I used for beer that did this (Tilt sensor), or alternatively have it connect to home WiFi so I can go to sleep while my meat is cooking and have it wake me up if it's done early.

Still, if I crank up the volume on my phone and leave it downstairs next to the room adjacent to the smoker, I might be able to hear it alarm. (Lol, I should connect my phone audio to my stereo system and crank it up so that the house shakes when the meat is done).

Another nice use of the device is the ambient sensor, which helps as a secondary heat sensor for my smoker (allowing me to not only rely on the built-in sensor as much).

Convenient if I'm nearby, but the range is an issue. I can only be about 10ft from the smoker, so having an alarm when the meat is ready won't work. Would be nice to have a repeater or something.

I find mine works very nice.

The charging box/container is a repeater. It can be approx. 20 feet from your probe in your meat. And then approx. 200 plus feet from that with your phone.

Mine works well so far , only used it a few times so far.

Mine is in my Smokers Shack. Wooden shed with my smoker inside. I was in my house and in the back yard on the other side of the house 100 plus feet from the smoker. And still had a connection.

I also like that you can set a pre alarm , say I wanted a finish temp at 145Deg. and I set that. I can also set a pre temp at 135 so I know to get ready and drop what I am doing to get ready for the final countdown, lol

I really like this unit. And they are talking about an add on of a wifi upgrade. Which I hope they do as some times I have to run up the road to pick up items I forgot for a meal :emoji_sunglasses:

Just my experience so far.

David

I find mine works very nice.

The charging box/container is a repeater. It can be approx. 20 feet from your probe in your meat. And then approx. 200 plus feet from that with your phone.

Mine works well so far , only used it a few times so far.

Mine is in my Smokers Shack. Wooden shed with my smoker inside. I was in my house and in the back yard on the other side of the house 100 plus feet from the smoker. And still had a connection.

I also like that you can set a pre alarm , say I wanted a finish temp at 145Deg. and I set that. I can also set a pre temp at 135 so I know to get ready and drop what I am doing to get ready for the final countdown, lol

I really like this unit. And they are talking about an add on of a wifi upgrade. Which I hope they do as some times I have to run up the road to pick up items I forgot for a meal :emoji_sunglasses:

Just my experience so far.

David
Do you have a metal smoker? After further diagnosis, it looks like the repeater was working correctly (not 200 feet, but more like 75 at least), but the metal chassis was blocking signal from the probe to the repeater (even though they were inches apart). I still think there's a design improvement to be made here, as the similar Tilt sensor + repeater for my beer easily penetrates a similar metal chassis and then some. It is also bluetooth based. I think the 10x battery size might have something to do with that... more energy to put into the signal.

In any case, I think I resolved the signal issue. I purchased a large magnet with a hook and placed it on the inside of the glass door for my smoker. Then I placed the probe on the hook and used the magnet on the repeater to attach itself on the outside of the glass door. Since they were only a centimeter or so apart, and it was glass and not metal separating them, the probe was finally able to communicate with the repeater.

Last edited:
( Sounds like you're saying mine is defective then. It barely registers the probe when inside the smoker. )

This is from your post before you edited it ,Which i saw last night' and was going to say that no I was not saying that your unit might be defective. And I was going to ask you how thick the steel was on your smoker. Because they say that can hinder the signal.
But looks like you have it working a little better.

Mine is in a thin walled Masterbuilt smoker in my Smokers Shack and also in a WSM down by the Shack or in my BBQ all metal on the deck.

DSC_3577.JPG DSC_2154.JPG DSC_2133.JPG

And it is 40+ feet from my deck where the bbq is , and then the kitchen just inside there and I get a good signal.

But I am also waiting for I heard maybe wifi will be added in an update to the unit. We will see.

Glad you have it working better.

Reactions: geostriata
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky