your stuck with me all day

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

buzzard

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
OTBS Member
im back a little like i said and im doing a brisket today for the whoop arsing ohio is about to give lsu (loosers to a superior university). to make it worse when the so called friends who are comming over (all lsu, so called fans, band waggoners if you ask me including my so called soon to be common law wife), think they will not eat my food, doubt it, its why they are here for gods sake, that and to rag on me. wow i can not believe that i actually made that a whole sentence.

i will have food **** starting with this post i hope.

ok this is sad but to start with it is 67* and windy (10-25 winds) outside at 5:30am, i started my fire with nothing more then wood and paper. at almost 7am i am letting me coals settle while my brisket comes to room temp. as you look at my maveric the top temp is the temp outside as i dont have any meat in the smoker as of yet.

as you can tell by the way i am typing i am a little hung over as i tell you my adventure, makes for better ribbing right? that and i am as sick as a dog, got me the yellow mucus (snot to me) and everything. pics will come soon as i get my printer working.

im gong to have to get the laptop out for the pics.

i mainated the brisket since friday night in, jeff's rib rub, kosher salt, more pepper, whole garlic cloves and (this was an experiment) horseradish.

i am making rosted corn, ABTs, buzzard's texas style spin dip, and some other dip i make with a fatty, cream cheese and rotel maters.

if i have been up for two hole hours is it too early to start drinking at 7:18am?

mucus pics to follow!!!! lol vlap

Open one for me. I am stuck at work! Maybe if you get enough beer in you quickly you won't remember to post mucus picts.

Did a butt awhile back with some HR. Was pretty good. Added a "zip" without too much heat, and it can't hurt the sinuses!
No, not too early in my book, but PLEEZE spare us the mucus-view!
PDT_Armataz_01_32.gif

Sorry about your Buckeyes,LSU was deffinately the better team tonight!
PDT_Armataz_01_28.gif

Buzzard ... guess you musta starting back into the drinkin , and passed out , or did the wind put your fire out ... lol , or there's no q-view why ???

maybe cause no-one wants your mucus pics :(
PDT_Armataz_01_27.gif
..... if thats the case ,please don't post the q-view
biggrin.gif

That was a pathetic game. You know here in florida we felt sorry for them so we took a year off. Next year look out for the gators! and the year after that...

yea i slept most of the day. did not realize how bad i felt till after i posted the first time. i would only wake up when the alarm went off on my maveric. get up fix what was wrong and back to sleep.

q-view is comming soon. i just need to get my laptop open to get it posted.

even thugh osu lost i did happen to make my best brisket yet!!

Hey Buzzard,
For what ever reason, I've been missing you for quite a while. Good to hear from you again! Oh, and by the way, what do you call a school who looses to the "Looses to a Superior University"?? Hummmm. That's a puzzlement. Any way, good to hear from you again.

glad to hear from you bill, missed you too, but now im back.

im guessing it would be called

Out-shined
by a
Southern
University

or

Oafs
that
Should have
United better

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky