Yesterdays Cold Smoke Cheese

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

BGKYSmoker

Nepas OTBS #242
Original poster
Staff member
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Group Lead
Dec 25, 2010
Rineyville, KY
Was chilly yesterday so I did some cheese for daughter in GA.

Yeah I know, smokes better with wrappers off. I do this so I know the orientation of the cheese.
cheese2.jpg

cheese3.jpg

The Swiss took the hickory/apple dust smoke good.

Rest for while before vac.
cheese5.jpg

smshch4.jpg

Looks awesome Rick, I like that smoke combo too! Also, the pic for reference is a great idea! It all looks top notch, my fav has always been pepper jack… but have to say that roasted garlic got my attention! We are huge garlic fans!

Cabot hot habanero fan here, but that cheese really looks good.

Point for sure
Chris

Looks awesome Rick, I like that smoke combo too! Also, the pic for reference is a great idea! It all looks top notch, my fav has always been pepper jack… but have to say that roasted garlic got my attention! We are huge garlic fans!
Thanks Justin.....Message me your addy....PLZ

I got the roaster garlic at a small country store called old delaney's in Bardstown. They had all kinds of flavors and mixes, not bad for $2.99.

I should have had the tube further to the side as the Swiss got dark right above the tube. Oh well. My GA grand daughter will turn on the built in Kirby in her and it will be gone...:emoji_astonished::emoji_laughing:

Reactions: Rafter H BBQ
Roasted garlic cheese? OMG!! I need to find that. How long did you smoke for?

Roasted garlic cheese? OMG!! I need to find that. How long did you smoke for?
Yeah seriously looks good. Loving near Christopher ranch farms I’d think it would be available. This is first I’ve seen it. Thanks for sharing. Looks like plenty of munchies to be had for a while

Reactions: smokin peachey
That all looks great Rick!
Unfortunately we are at the end of our smoking season here at 72 degrees. I only did 12 pounds since December. :emoji_disappointed: Gonna have to be stingy this year But we're already bulking up the fridge for next cool season.

Looking forward to your final thoughts on the roasted garlic!

Don

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky