Yes My First Whole Chicken- Brined and Smoked

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
A few of you asked about maybe a sammie, but Mona told me she wanted Hot chicken sandwiches, so she wins . Because I am scared of her . lol

Sorry Jim JLeonard JLeonard and Warren HalfSmoked HalfSmoked , this is the best I could do

David
DSC_5371.JPG
DSC_5372.JPG

• Haha
Reactions: DRKsmoking
Spatchcocked both a Turkey and chicken in the last month for the first time. Dry brined the Turkey for 3 days and 2 days on the chicken. Both my wife and mother in law says the best Turkey and chicken they have ever had.

I believe I heard Mona telling you to send me a plate as well! Waiting impatiently...:emoji_blush:

Ryan

• Haha
All looks Great, David!!
I love Mona's plate.
Like.
BTW: Your pic below looks like the chicken had to use the outhouse.
And somebody jerked the door open while she was sitting in there. EEeeekk!!!
View attachment 640517

Ha Ha Thanks Bear for the likes and the comment

It does look like that , lol

First time I have used the chicken stand , and I am fielding a few jokes from it , the chicken dance , or the Hokie Pokie
From Keith indaswamp indaswamp ,and Ryan Brokenhandle Brokenhandle
And now the outhouse run. Ha Ha
You would think it should be a pretty lean bird with all the dancing and toilet runs...lol

It was a great tasting and juicy bird for sure
And nice colour from the Paprika, brown sugar rub and the Cherry wood...Yes this is a dig at another post.

Thanks everyone for keeping things on the lighter side , we all need to laugh more

David

That is a masterpiece of beauty. Whole brined chicken is great, and yours looks like perfection. Well done. And as already stated congrats on the ride.

That is a masterpiece of beauty. Whole brined chicken is great, and yours looks like perfection. Well done. And as already stated congrats on the ride.
Thanks BBQ for the like and the comment

Very tasty and juicy chicken for sure, and always very honored when something I do makes the carousel

David

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky