Yes My First Whole Chicken- Brined and Smoked

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Nice chicken David. I may have to give that a whirl. What kind of smoker is that?

Thanks Brian for the like and the comment

It really was 1 of the best chickens I have ever had,
Yes your turn to give it a whirl :emoji_cloud_tornado::emoji_cloud_tornado:

The smoker is a Masterchef Duel Fuel Adventure series ( propane and/or charcoal )
DSC_2055.JPG DSC_2129.JPG DSC_2149.JPG
I have done a few good mods to it . Not as much as OldSmoke OldSmoke has done to his, but i'm getting there. lol

David

That sure is one stand-up bird David. Nicely done and congrats on the ride

Point for sure
Chris

Reactions: DRKsmoking
Outstanding!

This is pretty much how I do whole birds too. But instead of apple juice I use the Ocean Spray Cranberry/BlackBerry 100%.

Now Chris .... lol

I kind of knew what he meant...

No Mona is Hot to me ,:emoji_blush:
her sisters not so much. Maybe to their husbands. lol :emoji_scream::emoji_smiling_imp:

David

David very good answer. Especially if Mona is looking over your shoulder. :emoji_wink::emoji_laughing:

• Haha
Is that a good thing? :emoji_wink: :emoji_laughing:
Jim

Last time she was here she sat at the table and said she was hungry, so Mona would get up and make her a sandwich to her liking.
After a couple days of this I had to take her by the hand and up to the countertop show her how to butter her bread and make her own sandwich. And I said this is not a restaurant.
Well the house was quite for a few days . not a word from Mona or her sister . But lots of ugly looks.

We will see how this couple weeks go . lol

Sounds mean but she makes her little sister feel like she has to wait on her .:emoji_anguished:

David

Great color on that bird David! How was the skin? I really need to work on my knife work cutting up a bird, mine looks like it was shredded when I am done.

Thanks Cliff for the like and the comment

Chicken was real good , Skin was very good. If you take a bite on the leg you can bite through the skin. Not rubbery at all. But with the chicken so juicy the skin slides off easy.

Sometimes I get a little knife silly also, most times I slice ok

David

Reactions: BrianGSDTexoma
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky