YAY....My Flour Is Here

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

BGKYSmoker

Nepas OTBS #242
Original poster
Staff member
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Group Lead
Dec 25, 2010
Rineyville, KY
I been waiting for a couple weeks for it.
10 lbs

Cant wait to try it out.

IMG_5575.JPG

So I'm kinda a baking noob... what does this flour gain you? But I will say all your breads you make look delicious!

Ryan

What no Pa flour!
Ok what is the baker going to make this time?

Warren
I have 2 more smalls for delivery today then i can work on a couple to ship up to my son. Then im going to take a few days off.

No PA flour yet.

We are heading to KY in Aug so im going to look there for some.

Yeah me too. I dont think them ex-perts in the carb field have that figured out yet.
Actually, they have. Google "vital wheat gluten bread recipes." 100 grams of vital wheat gluten has 75 grams of protein and only 14 carbs. There are several keto bread recipes available online. I use VWG when I make bread to boost the protein content. Takes more water but gives great structure. I haven't made keto bread. Someone else can go first.

I have been buying the commercial "Keto" bread. Its not carb free but close enough to enjoy a sandwich or french toast in moderation. Ill check out some recipes. Not a fan of Carbquick.

I quit cigarettes on April 7th, cold turkey and I'm fine with that. But no plans on quitting alcohol, or carbs. I love my bread, taters and gravy!

Ryan

I quit cigarettes on April 7th, cold turkey and I'm fine with that. But no plans on quitting alcohol, or carbs. I love my bread, taters and gravy!

Ryan
Good job Ryan!!!!
I quit cigarettes August 17th of 2007 and never cheated to this day. Although I did use vaping a Segway. I quit that on Easter this year and I ain't never lookin back!!!!

I am telling you all of this as I sip on a Pendletons listening to the nature sounds relaxing in my yard and rubbing my belly from sugar free ribs!
You can do it!!!!

Reactions: Brokenhandle
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky