Yaaaa!!!!! I am back!!!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

fpnmf

Gone but not forgotten. RIP
Original poster
OTBS Member
Jul 19, 2010
Fl
Got moved in to the new house and the dsl speed is fast.

The cooking gear needs to be assembled.

Eating other folks food for the last weeks has been tearing us up.

Should have everything ready to rock by Monday and the new WSM and guru should be here by Fri.

Today we are going to go to the beach and maybe get some fresh seafood and oysters.

It is great to be home!!

Pictures later!

Craig

Glad to see that you're back. Sounds like you'll be smokin' in the hood before long. It's all good my friend.

Its always good to get home....................

Glad all went well... 
Looks-Great.gif

If you find the fountain of youth send a bottle to Bear, he needs it, he is getting OLD...
th_HaHAAHaa.gif

Glad to hear your all set to go Craig. Can't wait to see how your first smoke goes with the new toys!

welcome back craig!

We got enough youth , Now we need a fountain of smart!!!!

Great you got moved!  R U anywhere near Englewood?  My wife's mom and her sister and cousins all live there; we're flying in to see them for a week May 21-25!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky