XXL CHILI CHEESE BURGER

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Wow Travis. That burg looks awesome. Can you say "Food Coma"!

Dave
Thanks Dave I tried to say that but when I finished all that came out was ....food co..........then I woke up this morning! Lol!

Wow Travis that’s a serious burger! And you ate the whole thing? I think i’d still be asleep!

Wow Travis that’s a serious burger! And you ate the whole thing? I think i’d still be asleep!

Reminded me of the Ole 96'er meme you posted the other day lol

Travis getting ready to eat
tenor.gif

yep the whole dang thing! Trust me after yesterday I wish i could have slept all day today! Lol!
Reminded me of the Ole 96'er meme you posted the other day lol

Travis getting ready to eat
View attachment 451196
Hahaha! This is funny because i just told the wife that I felt like this was one of those burgers at a resturant....if you finish it its free! She said....."so was it free?" .....i just smiled! Lol!

My Arteries just hardened looking at it !!!!! I think I could deal with it though !! But that's what they make blood thinners for right ?? Great job.

My Arteries just hardened looking at it !!!!! I think I could deal with it though !! But that's what they make blood thinners for right ?? Great job.
Thanks poacherjoe! A couple of cold ones and a shot should thin the blood enough for this one! Lol!

Dang that looks good. Don't think I could do the whole thing, but would sure give it a good run. . .

Dang that looks good. Don't think I could do the whole thing, but would sure give it a good run. . .
Thanks Winterrider! The key is to work for 15 hr with no lunch.....then you can finish one lol!! I thought there was no way....but.....it happened. Lol!

I hope the boys were asleep...otherwise I can see some smaller mini sized xxl burgers coming in the future so they can be just like dad!

Ryan

Now that's a gooey burger I could get into to.

Point for sure
Chris

AHHHH YESSSSS. THE COVETED "CARDIO SPECIAL!!!!" Looks Yummy!
lol! Thanks tanglefoot!
I hope the boys were asleep...otherwise I can see some smaller mini sized xxl burgers coming in the future so they can be just like dad!

Ryan
Ryan, your absolutely right. Ive already thought about sliders like this! Lol
Now that's a gooey burger I could get into to.

Point for sure
Chris
Thanks Chris! It sure was gooey! Extra napkins for this one!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky