WTB NSF Certified Smoker on trailer

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Low and Slow 1

Original poster
Jul 20, 2018
I am looking to start a catering business in MA. I was just informed by the local Health Board that they will only grant certification and licensing for the business if I am using a NSF certified smoker.

I am hoping to find a fairly large NSF certified offset unit on a trailer, but I am open to a different style as well since I really want to get this business up and running quickly!

Thanks for your help

Last edited:
Have you checked out usedvending? They got food trucks and commercial nsf smokers on there that people are selling.

Thanks for the suggestion BKING. I've looked but most are not NSF certified in the style I am looking for. Looking more for the style of like a Meadow Creek or the one in your picture versus the large Trailers with porch. Trying to start off small :)

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky