• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

WTB NSF Certified Smoker on trailer

Joined Jul 20, 2018
I am looking to start a catering business in MA. I was just informed by the local Health Board that they will only grant certification and licensing for the business if I am using a NSF certified smoker.

I am hoping to find a fairly large NSF certified offset unit on a trailer, but I am open to a different style as well since I really want to get this business up and running quickly!

Thanks for your help

Last edited:

BKING!

Smoking Fanatic
Joined Feb 24, 2018
Have you checked out usedvending? They got food trucks and commercial nsf smokers on there that people are selling.

Joined Jul 20, 2018
Thanks for the suggestion BKING. I've looked but most are not NSF certified in the style I am looking for. Looking more for the style of like a Meadow Creek or the one in your picture versus the large Trailers with porch. Trying to start off small :)

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying! (But that's how we keep the lights on.)

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks