Worst Beer…

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Worst beer I've ever had:
View attachment 628392

Second worst Beer:
View attachment 628393

When I was younger. We loved to go on road trips to Canada and pick up a couple of cases of Brador. I can't remember if it was the taste, or the higher alcohol content. That I liked. Bonus was the fireworks that we'd pick up on the way home.
HAHA when I went to Canada when I was in college ..about 1987-88 I brought 3 cases of glass bottle Brador and XXX on the PLANE in carry on (think over head storage) because they were more alcohol than any states beer. Far cry from the triple IPA that are 12-14% now...lol

Reactions: gmc2003
It's been a long time, but I used to consume a lot of Beer.
As for the worst beers I ever had, I have to call it a Tie.
Tied between Terrible Texas "Lone Star Beer", and Horrible Hawaiian "Primo".

I had one called "Fyfe & Drum" too, that was pretty lousy! Neat can--Lousy Beer.

Bear

1649350985860.png

Not a worst beer but nice and sour

Reactions: zwiller
This stuff played a part in my misspent youth. Tasted bad, seemed to give the worst hangover, and last but not least was known for giving you a condition that rhymes with Blitz. You were young and dumb, it was cheap, and if you were drinking it, most likely you weren't the dummy that paid for it.
external-content.duckduckgo.comewf.jpeg

Reactions: bauchjw
For me, it was definitely Bud Light Chelada.🤮 I hate wasting things, but I had to pour that one down the drain.

My usual go to is any cheap beer (Natty Daddy, Natural Ice, PBR), which, yes, is nasty by themselves. But, I will "flavor" it with a shot of some kind of liqueur like Triple Sec, Butterscotch, or Banana.

For an actual great tasting beer, I go for Karmeliet by Tripel.

Last edited:
yum I love red beer (any tomato juice and light beer). Been drinking those since I was 16. Chelada's are delish IMO. Tho i know they are not for everyone. My wife wont even try one.

Reactions: Fueling Around
Guinness in a can, NEVER again!

Best to me is a locally made Highland Scotch Ale! That brew is phenomenal!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky