Worst Beer…

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
For me, it was definitely Bud Light Chelada.🤮 I hate wasting things, but I had to pour that one down the drain.

My usual go to is any cheap bear (Natty Daddy, Natural Ice, PBR), which, yes, is nasty by themselves. But, I will "flavor" it with a shot of some kind of liqueur like Triple Sec, Butterscotch, or Banana.

For an actual great tasting beer, I go for Karmeliet by Tripel.

PBR nasty!!! Well I never. PBR is a finely tuned micro brew that has withstood the taste(s) of time. :emoji_laughing:
1649445187979.png

Chris

St Ides Malt Liquor. Is that beer? Worst thing I ever tasted.
Just got another hangover and flashback. My middle brother went through House of Pain drinking St. Ide's/Mickey's 40oz phase...

Oh man, love Guinness draught. MY WIFE drinks it too. We went through a dozen or so 4 packs around St. Pats. Also love me a good black and tan now and then.

Cut my teeth on Wiedemann stubbies in the day. When I played in the band I drank Foster's oil cans and waitresses and people would freak out about it LOL.

• Haha
Reactions: gmc2003 and chopsaw
Went to Mexico on spring break in college (40+ years ago).
Asked for the cheapest beer they had and got a few cases of squat brown bottles.
Never thought much about it until they changed to clear bottles and heavily advertised
Corona. Still not fond of it.
PBR nasty!!! Well I never. PBR is a finely tuned micro brew that has withstood the taste(s) of time.
One of the finest beers was PBR draft in Milwaukee.

For me, it was definitely Bud Light Chelada.🤮 I hate wasting things, but I had to pour that one down the drain.

My usual go to is any cheap bear (Natty Daddy, Natural Ice, PBR), which, yes, is nasty by themselves. But, I will "flavor" it with a shot of some kind of liqueur like Triple Sec, Butterscotch, or Banana.

For an actual great tasting beer, I go for Karmeliet by Tripel.

"Cheap Bear". ??
Hey--Watch-it!!

Bear

Worst beer? Some orange or citrus flavored concoction that my son had in his house. Not sure what was in it, not good with the bbq. Going against the grain here. PBR is all I have in my house. I like it. Gives a good belch. If Hudephol or Burger or Weideman (2 Cincinnati & 1 Kentucky brewed) was still available and could be found where I live today, I would drink them as well. I was also a fan of Stroh's in my younger pool shooting days.Today, PBR fits my budget. I enjoy Kirin when available in restaurants.

You haven't drank bad beer that was free?
The worse is when the good beer runs out and we were stuck drinking the crap that the cheap people brought to the party.
Worst is when all beer are done and you aren't full!
My two favorite beers are cold and free. I very rarely turn down free beer. if I do it’s either really bad beer or I’m driving. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: bauchjw
Had some really good beer when we were younger...went to a buddies house for a fish fry and when we went to leave my upper half got to moving faster than my lower half and it was time to tuck and roll! Ended up on my back, held my beer up and said...didn't spill my beer! Laughing my a-- off along with everyone else!

Ryan

What is the worst beer you have ever had???
At the MN state fair there was a mini doughnut beer. Ale with cinnamon and stuff. Terrible, and I enjoy strange brews.
What is all this talk about worst beer? Never heard of a thing. Now, worst teeth yes.
And somebody has a beer pole too!
E2E10FE9-A05F-4A3E-999F-1CD8C7E7772A.jpeg

I like all styles of beer, some more than others, but I have always been able to find time/ place for just about any beer.And I have no fear of trying some out there beers

But back in late 90's- early 2000's I had a hemp beer. Worst taste ever! Could not come up with a time or place that it would be good. Hanging out with the hippies? No, just give me weed. It was just bad.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky